Monday, December 19, 2011

My novel excerpt featured on Heart-Bytes


A month and a few weeks have passed since the day I jotted down the basic plot for my novel. The name is yet to be decided and the ending needs to be poured down onto paper and once these two things are done, I guess I can finally call myself a novelist. And since the end of this enriching task is fast approaching I find this time ideal to publish an excerpt from the novel that has taken pretty much all November. The excerpt has been featured on Heart-Bytes, The Sacred Heart College Blog and here is the blog’s link Heart-Bytes

Now a word or two about Heart-Bytes which since its inception a few months back has received good readership from across the world. Heart-Bytes has also hosted a few creative writing competitions (online) on an international level . That means that all you people who love to write should definitely check out the monthly competitions. 

5 comments: